Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome to the PVBCIT Blog

Well....Here goes, I have been kicking the idea around about starting a blog. I am the IT Director at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Liberty, MO. We are in the process of researching church software programs to determine which will best meet our ministry needs. We have been with Shelby Sytems for 8 yrs. I recently saw a demo of Shelby Arena and was really impressed by what I saw. Does anyone have any comments about Shelby Arena?

Mike

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see you stepping into blogging. I look forward to what you'll be posting.

- Tony

Unknown said...

Hey Mike, just visiting your blog for the first time and thought I would say hello.

dmcdonald said...

How does Pleasant Valley Baptist Church feel about it's small group leaders getting behind on child support? A certain Singles leader has gotten behind on several occasions and always puts himself, his needs, his wants, and currently his most recent person he is marrying, ahead of his children. Is this the kind of person you want leading a singles group? Someone who such as last year was dating a woman planning on marrying her, and then started seeing his current fiance at the same time. I can't believe you want these types of leaders.

kashmore said...

I believe that dmcdonald is talking about Kevin O?? If that is correct, then I know that I don't want a person like that having contact with myself or my family, let alone leading any kind of church activity. I am actually surprised that a church would allow such behavior, especially when we are put here to take care of the blessings that God has given us, which is our children. Quite frankly, I believe the church has lost its spirituality and its moral FAMILY values. I would be ashamed to call myself or my family a memeber of this church.